CIMA® Partner & Director of Investment Management
Hometown: Fairfax, VA
What quality of yours makes you best suited to what you do?
Numbers geek, left-brained, but with a dose of self-awareness… so we don’t miss the forest for the trees.
How should people think about their wealth?
Beyond just numbers, wealth is not an absolute thing. Think about what matters most to you and yours and then ask, “Am I achieving that?”
Favorite Quote or Personal motto
“It’s remarkable how much long-term advantage people… have gotten by trying to be consistently not stupid, instead of trying to be very intelligent.” ~ Charlie Munger
How do you spend your time outside of work?
Having fun, battling my 3- year- old, and watching as much soccer as possible.
What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Earning a BS in Mathematical Science. I went so far down the Calculus rabbit hole I thought I would never escape.
Education, Licenses & Affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins University – BS Mathematical Science and BA in Economics
- Certified Investment Management Analyst ® Professional
- Series 7: “General Securities License”
- Series 65: “NASAA Investment Advisers Law Exam”
- SIE: “Securities Industry Essentials Examination”
- Member of the Investments & Wealth Institute
- Investment Advisor Representative of Triad Hybrid Solutions and a registered representative of Triad Advisors.