CDFA®, Private Wealth Advisor & Client Engagement Manager
Hometown: Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
What quality of yours makes you best suited to what you do?
My interest and curiosity in people.
I find people fascinating and the opportunity to connect with so many interesting personalities has always fed my energy. I’m a connector by nature.
How should people think about their wealth?
Open communication is key. Be honest about your goals with yourself and your advisor, then let the money go to work and enjoy living.
Favorite Quote or Personal motto
“Your vibe attracts your tribe.” My tribe is pretty happy.
How do you spend your time outside of work?
Being with my family, volunteering, gardening, and Zumba
What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Starting a new career later in life. Going back to school part-time while having a full-time job and two young children. Knowing my children are watching me and showing them that it’s never too late to take a chance on something has been the best part of this journey.
Education, Licenses, and Affiliations:
- Ithaca College – BA Psychology
- SIE: “Securities Investment Essentials
- Series 7: “General Securities License”
- Series 66: “Uniform Combined State Law Examination”
- Candidate for CFP® Certification
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- Member of the FPA NCA (Financial Planning Association of the National Capital Area)
- Washington Woman’s Leadership Initiative
- Camping Board Member Merrimack Valley YMCA