CFP®, CDFA® Partner & Private Wealth Advisor
Hometown: Briey, France
What quality of yours makes you best suited to what you do?
I’m an accountability monster. If someone shares a goal with me, I make sure that they take all of the necessary steps to reach that goal.
How should people think about their wealth?
Being wealthy means having enough to do the things that you enjoy with the people that you love. Wealth is very personal and is all but a number.
Favorite Quote or Personal motto
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
How do you spend your time outside of work?
As a mom of two, I enjoy spending a lot of time with my family. I love playing and watching sports. I still play in competitive tennis leagues and train for races.
What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Winning the Big Ten Tennis championship with my team at Indiana University.
Education, Licenses & Affiliations:
- Indiana University – BA in Economics and Spanish
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- Series 7: “General Securities License”
- Series 66: “Uniform Combined State Law Examination”
- SIE: “Securities Industry Essentials Examination”
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- Member of the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Member of the FPA NCA (Financial Planning Association of the National Capital Area)
- Investment advisor representative of Triad Hybrid Solutions and a registered representative of Triad Advisors.
In the News
- Taboo Financial Planning: How To Insure Against a Divorce – Newsweek
- Coping with Inflation – Advisor’s Magazine
- Not contributing to your 401(k) is a big mistake for 4 reasons, according to financial planners – Insider
In the News:
Contributor to Important 529 Plan Reminders for 2020 and Beyond for Forbes
Contributor to 5 Ways to Reduce College Tuition Costs for Fox Business
Contributor to How to Take Parental Leave as a Freelancer for Business Insider
Contributor to Advisors Weigh Whether to Reply Promptly to Clients at All Hours for Investor’s Business Daily
Contributor to 4 Unusual Ways to Save More Money Every Month for Business Insider